Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Arrived!

After so many hours of waiting and flying, again waiting and again flying, the children are home in Latvia. We called Edgars and talked a few minutes. He was so glad to hear us. I asked if he slept on the planes and he said, “After a cup of coffee I couldn’t sleep well.” No kidding! :)
James is missing Edgars a lot today. He said that he feels so lonely and couldn’t wait to call Edgars. All of us are missing Edgars already, even the dogs :). Well, we can’t tell what God has in stored for Edgars, but the Bible says that “His (God’s) way is perfect,” and we believe that.
Keep praying!
Blessings,The Johannsens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say i found this blog and read it. I am so proud to say TJ Johannsen is my brother and i knew he would make a great father. He has lots of practice you see when i was a little boy. I love him so much and hope he knows that.