Sunday, September 10, 2006

Site Visit

We got word today that the inspector from ICE (Immigrations and Customs Enforcement) is coming out Friday September 15 to visit The Language School. The principal has to gather a lot of documents to prepare for this visit. He will review the required documents as well as tour the school. Once the visit is complete it COULD take up to 90 days before we know if the school was approved. We are praying that the school is approved and quickly! We really want Edgars home with us by Christmas! He asked me today how many days until he could come home. I wish I had a number to give him. Right now I just had to tell him I don't know. All we can do is pray that it is soon! Once the school gets approved, then we have to pray that Latvia approves everything. We have a lot of hurdles ahead of us but we are just going to pray thru every one! I can't wait until the day that I can post "He is here FOR GOOD!!"
Keep the prayers coming!
Krista

No comments: